Monday, June 1, 2015

Temple to Temple Relay

On Saturday I got to participate in my first relay. We ran from the Rexburg temple to the Idaho Falls temple.
I was really nervous because I didn't want to let the team down with a terrible time on my leg. It turned out to be a lot of fun.
The relay was made up of 8 legs of various lengths from 2.6-7 miles. I ran the first leg of 2.74 miles. I finished in 31 minutes, I was pretty happy. My parents meet me at the end of my leg to cheer my on, they are so supportive.
My favorite part was getting to cheer on the other runners as they ran there leg. We all did great and finished the 39 miles in about 6 hours 49 minutes. We all ran the last little bit together. The weather was beautiful but I was sure glad my leg was in the morning before it turned hot.
The run so farians.
Members
Heather- leg 6
Tami- leg 5
JaNan- leg 8
Wendy- leg 1
Marie- leg 3
Michelle- leg 2
Jen- leg 7
Kerri- leg 4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers